Surface Pretreatment Systems
Surface Pretreatment Lines, spraying or dipping type, are designed to provide a pre-paint cleaning process in the best way.
The most suitable surface pretreatment processes such as chromate, bonderite,nano-phosphate, iron-phosphate or zinc phosphate, are projected by our technical team according to your factory conditions.
Our technical project team studies on your project by taking every detail into consideration and calculating with a high precision.
Surface pretreatment line projects have a lot of important technical points such as heating type, heating capacity, water circulation systems, steam absorption systems, preventing the mixing of chemicals and steam between tanks.
TYPES OF PRETREATMENT APPLICATIONS
- Spraying & dipping pretreatment lines
- Nano technology lines (Oxsilan, Bonderite, etc.)
- Manual Application Booths
- Iron phosphating & zinc phosphating lines
- Chromating & chrome free lines
ADVANTAGES OF PROTON PRETREATMENT APPLICATIONS
- Maximum energy save
- Minimum chemical and water consumption
- Correct engineering
- High quality components